Following is an incredible system and solutions that could help you accomplish most, if not all, of the above.
When was the last time you’ve shown, not told, your patients, clients or customers that you appreciate their business? Sadly, these days, showing appreciation has become a lost and dying art. Back in the not so distant pass, local businesses and salespeople would give inexpensive high perceived value gifts, similar to what we are presenting, to show appreciation, then ask for referral; which consumer, like myself, often gladly did. But in this modern computer and internet age the “Law of Reciprocity” has nearly come to an end, especially for local offline businesses and salespeople. However, offline consumers, patients and clients would still appreciate a sincere “Thank You” and gift, just like they enjoyed them 20, 30 and 40 years ago.
Appreciation demonstrates money is not your only interest. Showing appreciation makes people feel good, it motivates them to come back, and even cheerfully share your business with others. They will gladly give your business glowing online reviews, if asked and made easy; the importance of reviews will be seen below. The following system will help you do more than simply say “Thank You”; it will help SHOW your appreciation; while simultaneously and publicly help build your online reputation. So please pay close attention, your customers, family and bank account will appreciate it, then reciprocate.
(You will receive actual usable samples below. You will have access to certificate descriptions within signup page.)
Why Travel Gifts & Incentives?
While there are many other incentive programs, such as merchandise giveaways or cash prizes, many people love to travel, which is why travel certificates make such great incentives. Although people enjoy cash giveaways, they tend to be quite expensive for businesses to fund, and products can be a difficult choice as well, since it is difficult to know what people really want. The great thing about using travel certificates is that almost everyone enjoys traveling, even if it just a few days getaway.
Travel is considered to be the most effective reward.
According to the result of an email survey conducted by CMI, 58% say travel is more effective than cash or merchandise. Survey respondents consider travel to be the most effective reward. (Incentive Travel Fact Book)
“Cash bonuses are necessary but travel is a higher perceived reward,” says Verizon’s Porterfield. Additionally, in a recent survey of American workers, 85% said they were motivated by vacation travel incentives.
Travel has a universal appeal and high-perceived value.
USA Today, on their recent survey, stated that “93% preferred travel over other incentives.” This is because vacation travel is something that some or most people would not be able to get for themselves.
“Google is the review site of choice. 63.6 percent of consumers say they are likely to check online reviews on Google before visiting a business… more than any other review site.” – ReviewTrackers.com
If your visitors select 3 stars or less… they will be automatically redirected to the “Feedback Page (upper right image)”. Content of the feedback form will be forwarded to you as soon as the form is submitted. This way you or your staff can handle the point of dissatisfaction or problem before the review is posted.
If your visitors select 4 or 5 stars… they will be automatically redirected to the “Google Page Review Popup (below image)” so they can leave positive reviews . This is the ideal way to manage both positive and negative reviews. Please take a few minutes to reread the above benefits of Google reviews.
PLEASE DON’T SUBMIT A REVIEW AT THIS TIME!
PROFESSIONAL ADVICE: Protect Your Online Reputation! We highly recommend you check your Google listing reviews often. One bad review could cost you hundreds or thousand of dollars in lost revenue, or even a surprise lawsuit. We have arranged a discount for a service that monitors most of the most visited and used websites and platforms on the internet, like Google, Facebook and Twitter for negative reviews and comments about you, your business, and even your children. You will be immediately notified if anything is found. All of this for a small monthly fee. Contact us, or click the “Web Monitor” link at the bottom of this page for more web monitoring system details.
GOOGLE REVIEW SYSTEM DEMO
Below is a button where you can take a demo of the reviews system. Clicking the demo will open the system in a new window or tab. Simply close the window or tab to return here.
We will provide a personalized 2inX3.5in template (business card size) ready to have printed locally or online.
See The Complete System In Action!
FREE Bonus Local Biz Builder Training & Tools Benefits!
Local business building online tips, ideas, practices and training every small offline business, offline salesperson, and real estate agent need to know.
• FREE Reputation Management Mini Video eCourse (with lessons & course completion gifts)
• FREE “Properly Claim & Improve Your Google Maps Listing Guide”. This guide is extremely important for every small and medium size offline business. Real Estate Agents should also take advantage of the information within this guide. Only 44% of local businesses have claimed their Google My Business listing. (Source: LsaInsider) Signup for our FREE video training to properly claim your free Google My Business listing. If you don’t claim your listing someone else may, including a competitor, which could damage your name and reputation without you knowing it.
• FREE Local Biz Video eCourses!
• FREE Business Planning Calculators and Other Tools!
• and Much More!
This is truly an amazing new revolutionary system that could dramatically improve your customer-client-patient relations, give your company almost instantaneous feedback to help improve your customer service and practices, plus help improve and build your Google reputation and Maps ranking, and much more, all for a small fee; so SIGNUP TODAY!
Medical & Health Offices • Chiropractors • Dental & Orthodontist Practices • Attorneys & Law Firms • Fitness Centers • Contractors & Builders • Salons & Spas • Financial Services Offices • Repair Shops • Auto Dealers • Auto Repair Services • Major Purchases Salespeople • Insurance Agencies • Real Estate Agents & Agencies • Accountants • Optometrist • Eye Care Centers • Mortgage Brokers • Veterinarians • Pet Care Services • Personal Trainers • Car Care Services • Lawn Care Services • Landscaping Services • Dermatologist • Massage Therapist • Sports Therapist • Barber Shops • Hair & Nail Salons • Elderly Care Services • Child Care Services • Private Schools • Martial Arts & Other Classes • and many more!
Other Valuable Services For Small & Offline Businesses
Our #1 Goal Is To Help Your Business Grow To The Next Level!
Do Your Business Owner & Salesperson Friends A Huge Favor…
Take a few seconds to click the above buttons to share this system with them.
As stated earlier, online reviews are extremely important to the growth most offline businesses. To get them you can’t get around asking your customers, clients or patients for them. You can ask for, and get online reviews in a multitude of ways; especially through our system. Many of the ways can be accomplished without verbally speaking, here are a few; with and without speaking:
• Hand our ThankUGift cards after completing jobs.
• “Email” or “Text Message” your current and past customers, clients or patients your personalized “Appreciation Gift Page” web address.
• “Postage Mail” you could mail your current and past customers, clients or patients a short letter or postcard with your personalized “Appreciation Gift Page” web address.
• Have your staff personally “CALL” your current and past customers, clients or patients during downtimes to express your appreciation, and give them your personalized “Gift Page” web address. This could also be contracted to a paid calling service, which can be found online.
• Print your personalized “Gift Page” web address on invoices and receipts.
• Give your personalized “Gift Page” web address when you conclude a conversation on the phone.
• Save money by having address labels printed with your “Gift Page” web address on them. You could include something like “My Appreciation Gift To You”, then stick them on the back of your current business cards. These labels could be print on your personal computer and printer
• Have simple posters printed with your personalized “Gift Page” web address on them, and then post them in your waiting or examination rooms. One of your staff could find a free template online, personalize it, and then print them on your office printer.
• Ask your staff, family and friends for other ideas.
Take any and every opportunity you can to “SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION” to your current and past customers, clients or patients. You will be compensated with referrals and an abundance of good Google, Facebook and other online reviews. REMEMBER, online reviews are the modern-day lifeblood or death of business growth, both online and offline. The more good reviews your business has, the more your business will stand out from your competition.